HP5508A interferometer display replacement
Lets create a replacement for the HP5508A interferometer display.
Helium-Neon Laser based interferometers are fun to play with, and the appropriate lasers come up relatively cheaply on ebay from time to time. However, the necessary display is quite a rare find, and when you do find it, it is pricey.
So I wanted to make a microcontroller based replacement. And here you can find a list of the pages related to this effort:
- HP5508A interferometer replacement hardware
- HP5508A interferometer replacement hardware - first test
- HP5508A replacement v1.1 - pressure and humidity sensors
- HP5508A replacement v1.2 - 3 axis support
- HP5508A replacement v1.3 - overclocking support
- HP5508A replacement v1.4 - new humidity sensor
- HP5508A replacement v1.5 - new pressure sensor
- HP5508A replacement v1.6 - Bluetooth link
- HP5508A replacement v1.7 - Android Bluetooth app
- HP5508A replacement v1.8 - remove SoftwareSerial
- HP5508A replacement v1.9 - enclosure and cabling
- HP5508A interferometer replacement hardware 2.0?
- HP5508A interferometer replacement hardware 2.0! - Homodyne
- HP5508A interferometer replacement hardware 2.0! - Heterodyne