Repairs and it moves again

I had address some instabilities in the table. The lower portions of the legs bent a little when I pushed the machine around. This was mainly due to the force I had to apply. The wheels had set over the years of storage and it took quite a push for any movement. Then, while looking into how to address this, the wheels started to fail.

I addressed this in two ways. First, the table only had a single shelf made of plywood, but housed in reinforcing cross members:

So I added a second set of reinforcing members and a second shelf. The shelf does add a lot of rigidity in that it keeps the reinforcements from 'parallelograming'. They were screwed into a new set of metal wheels. The machine now moves around easily. I also painted both shelves.